We are Jules & Jan, and we live on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia…… and a bit differently, we live on a boat, it makes for a great view…………. and there’s no lawns to mow!
– Like a lot of folks these days we realised that if we wanted to do silly things, like eat…… we had to find a source of extra income……. and with no rich relatives to kill, we looked around and stumbled across Internet Marketing.
– With low to no investment it seemed perfect
– All you needed was a computer and time, right……
– As we had those 2 covered, we only needed the method, so about a 3-4 years ago I started researching.
– After spending thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours, I expected to pretty much know it all, or at least have a damn good grip on it, BUT just like 9 out of 10 folks who contact me…………….. I’d learned a huge amount, had collected lot’s of info………….. but didn’t seem to be there yet, and worse…………….. I WASN’T SURE WHY NOT
– I’m not the smartest guy in the room, but I can tie my own shoe laces in the dark………… so where was I going wrong?
– Finally I figured out what I think is the reason ssooo many normal, intelligent folks, just like you…….. and maybe me on a good day, were finding this difficult, so if you’ll bear with me I’ll give you my opinion of where the problem lies.
– Assuming you have basic computer skills, have the discipline to apply yourself for a couple of hours at a time, and can tie that all together with the IQ of a glass of warm milk, you should be able to buy any one of the 50+ “make $200 a day” systems that you get bombarded with every day……….. and well, make yourself $200 a day, right?
– See when we were growing up, more than likely up someone in our family had a car. We saw, heard, watched and probably rode in cars.
– We might not have known how to drive one BUT we “absorbed” things about cars, and even if we never drove one…………. we ended up knowing quite a bit about them…………. just by coexisting
– Enter the PC/Internet era, again we participated, caught up, learned, absorbed, even if only through our jobs, struggled at times but we came out the other end with most of our hair in tact, and a whole lot more knowledge.
– Mostly we had time and opportunity to “catch up”.
– Now….. this Internet Marketing/Making Money Online thing, to me and everyone I’ve spoken to at least, came out of the blue.
– Every 6 figure marketer will spout about how he’s been “making money online for a million years”…….. but none of them ever mixed with me or anyone I’ve ever met, and if they were, would they likely tell anyone about it anyway?
– So we are SUDDENLY confronted with a whole new vocabulary like CTR, CPC, Autoresponder, redirects, squeeze pages, SEO, SMO, PLR and lead magnets……….. what?
– THE BIG THING IS WE’VE HAD NO TIME TO ABSORB OR “PRE LEARN” any of these, and suddenly you have to learn or master 5 or 6 totally new concepts………… AND you have to master them all BEFORE you’re going to be able to implement that “easy $200 a day” method you just paid for!!!
– For most of us I think it’s called a “vertical learning curve”
– Again, I’m the slow kid in the room, but I found email follow up campaigns, autoresponders, deciphering tracking pixels/Click Magic etc, a bit of a step, it’s maybe just me, but on top of all the other “simple” things I’d just battled through, I was feeling a bit battered.
–Everybody knows how much easier and quicker things are when you know what you’re doing, that’s stating the obvious right?
– So why is it when it comes to Internet marketing, Working From Home, Blogging etc, we jump from one shiny object or magic bullet to the other, and three months, 6 months, 12 months later we’re no better off than we started…….. but lots more grey hair, and lots less money!
– Jan and I have qualifications for teaching English as a second language so we know the benefits and advantages of a good online learning platform
– When we started getting into online marketing and blogging and things like that, we couldn’t believe that there was such a shortage of real genuine honest education out there.
– So three or four years, and several thousand dollars later…….. who says we’re slow lol, we decided we’d had enough of this, and we’d would take the knowledge that we learnt getting qualifications in, and teaching English, and try and make an Academy or an online Course Provider service
– When we looked at other models of online providers we couldn’t really find anywhere that had up-to-date, state-of-the-art, modern, say Social Media or Traffic Generation etc courses that weren’t just either out of date rubbish or a sell job for a separate $2,000 “Guru Course”!
– So we’ve got the best information and most up-to-date courses we could and we put a bunch of Video courses complete with ebooks, Mindmaps, Podcasts etc as a starter, and we’ll add at least 2 new courses every month, and it’ll just keep growing.
– Ebooks, Reports, Cheat sheets etc come with the Video Course & Podcast and if you want to take advantage of the great information we’ve set a monthly subscription for the price of a couple of cups of coffee or a small pizza……….. It’s $9.95……… c’mon that’s a giveaway……… that’s what others are charging for one lousy eBook!!!
– So c’mon folks educate yourself, cut through the BS and the diversions, “shiny objects” and “next best thing” and empower yourself…….. like we said when we started:
“How much easier and quicker things are when we know what we’re doing”.
All the Best, Jules & Jan